[THIN] Re: Hello me again!

  • From: Andy Friar <Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 14:28:55 +0000

Switch off Session reliability or ensure that the firewall rules are open.

Rgds

Andy

________________________________

________________________________

________________________________

[cid:novusgrouplogo2af5.jpg]

Andy Friar

Technical Consultant

01260 292500

M       07720 470551
F       01260 292505
E       Andy.Friar@xxxxxxxxxxx

Novus Networks Ltd

The Old Corn Mill
Congleton Road
Siddington
Macclesfield
SK11 9JR

The information in this E-Mail is intended for the named recipients only. It
may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy, distribute or take any action or place
reliance on it. If you have received this E-Mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately by using the E-Mail address and then delete the message. The
views expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily those of Novus
Networks. Company Reg No 3858005

Disclaimer added by CodeTwo Exchange Rules 2010
www.codetwo.com<http://www.codetwo.com>