[THIN] Hello me again!

  • From: "alan tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 22:19:22 +0800

Hi All,

Im hoping someone can save the day with this issue!

Basically I have a web interface server running WI4.5 and this hooks in to a
Citrix Secure Proxy Server that talks to the Citrix Secure Gateway 3.1.1.

I cloned the WI4.5 and upgraded to WI5.2 which looked great, I configured it to
download latest client 'CitrixOnlinePlugin.'

When I switched the clone to production for testing I ran the CSG diagnostics
and all worked fine, although I had to re-join domain for WI clone.

When I would run the old citrix client software I received an error when
selecting a published application concerning a protocol error.

When I ran the new client software and tried to connect to a published app I
would not see any errors but would get errors as follows in the CSG logs:

Event ID 100 - Client IP sent bad ticket, connection dropped (Source Citrix
Secure Gateway) (Cat: Ticketing)

Event ID 1-3 Incoming citrix gateway protocol downstream data could not be
processed (Source:Citrix Secure Gateway (Cat:CGP)

I tried to re-set the STA's in CSG3.1 and still no luck!

When I dropped the clone and put my old WI4.5 server back online all worked
again.any ideas to go on would be great??

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper

Enterprise Servers

Customer Service Centre

Information and Communication Technologies

Department of Education and Training | 151 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004

Tel: (08) 9264 5550 or 5555 | Fax: (08) 9264 4701 | alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>