[THIN] Re: Has anyone noticed that their seamless apps behave dif ferently after FR3/SP4 has been applied ?

  • From: "BRUTON, Malcolm, FM" <Malcolm.BRUTON@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:33:01 +0100

There are lots of fixes for seamless in the read me for SP4 for XPe.  We
have problems with FR3 and Seamless and have all hotfixes up to 126 so now
beginning to looking at SP4 for XPe.  Our current problems are with
Microsoft apps on dual screen machines.  The menus keep popping up on the
wrong screen.

Malcolm