[THIN] Re: Has anyone noticed that their seamless apps behave dif ferently after FR3/SP4 has been applied ?

  • From: "Walter, Chris" <christopher.walter@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:06:33 -0400

I know for MPS 3.0 I had problems after rollup03.  The hotifxes that were
supposed to fix the minimizing cause the cpu to rise significantly.  I was
told today that Citrix is releasing Rollup04 next week which will fix the
issue.  I would assume there is a fix coming for XP as well but you would
have to check with Citrix before you start reversing the changes of the last
service pack.

Chris