[THIN] Re: Has anyone come up with the perfect windows 2000 s etup list for creating and MFXP server?

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Aug 2002 16:09:06 -0400

Look at Project in a Box... http://www.dabcc.com
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Chris Lynch
Sent: Monday, August 05, 2002 4:00 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Has anyone come up with the perfect windows 2000 s
etup list for creating and MFXP server?

I would love to see your scripts.  I too have already created my
custom INF file for secedit, and also a custom Local GPO that I just
copy into the %SYSTEMROOT%\SYSTEM32\GroupPolicy folder.  Much easier
than going through everytime and re-applying the same security
settings.

CHRIS LYNCH -  MCSE, CCNA, CCA
NETWORK ENGINEER - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
NRT Incorporated, 27271 Las Ramblas, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Chris.lynch@xxxxxxxxxx  Tel 949.367.3406