[THIN] Harper College mailings?

  • From: "John Price" <JPrice@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 11:26:21 -0500

Did anyone else get this? I remember seeing someone on the list from
this same e-mail address. If nobody else got it, and they are not
getting names from the list then I apologize. I just thought it was a
strange coincidence.

John

Hello John,

This is Martha from Harper College TECH, a Certified Technical
Training
Center and Authorized Citrix Learning Center, contacting you pertaining
your possible interest in pursuing Citrix Training. I have provided you
with
some links below that will provide you with detail on Harper TECH's
Citrix
Program and Schedule. If you would like additional information, or
would
like to discuss further, I would be more than happy to provide any
detail.
Thank you for taking the time to review this information. I look
forward to
hearing from you!

For Citrix:
http://www.citrix.com