[THIN] Re: Hardware Load Balancing

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:35:08 -0500

www.radware.com

I think they are their own company.  F5 looks like they have much larger
scale type devices beyond what radware has.

I started to look at the RadWare LinkProof.  It seems to base price at
about $10,000 however.  Pretty pricey.=20

I'm trying to do some load balancing of my 2 T1 lines (2 different
providers) and the options are advanved BGP stuff (which isn't easy) or
a box like LinkProof, F5, or Cisco unit.
=20