[THIN] Re: Happy Wyse stories

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:39:38 -0400

Microsoft is a market leader and look how unhappy many of their users =
are.  I have never met an unhappy Mac user yet they do not have the most =
market share. Don't confuse Market share with customer satisfaction.  =
the two are rarely related. =20

Wyse does a good job at marketing and cozying up to resellers.  That is =
a great strategy for gaining market share.

Greg