[THIN] Happy Holidays!

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: THIN <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:37:17 -0500

Hello Fellow Thin Listers!
Just a note to wish you all a Happy Holiday however you may celebrate it!
 It has been another wonderful year for us here on the Thin list and while
the posts may have dwindled a bit our numbers remain strong and we continue
to be one of the top lists on Freelists year after year.

Thank you all for your participation, friendship and comraderie! I really
appreciate everyone here!

For those of you in the giving mood, this year I am participating in the
Multiple Sclerosis Society Helping Hands Drive.  As you may or may not
know, I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis a little over 2 years ago.  I
had to leave the workforce and the job I loved and worked at for over 15
years of helping millions of library patrons get the information they need.

The Multiple Sclerosis Society helps people like me get the information I
need to help battle my disease. They are also one of the largest funders of
research to help find a cure.  They set a goal of $100 for me and gave me a
web page for people to contribute.  If you can help me that is great, and
if you can't I understand.

Here is the link to contribute:

http://www.msgive.org/jameskenzig

Have a safe and Blessed Holiday,