[THIN] Re: Hanging Profiles

  • From: "Jim Kenzig" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:21:30 -0400

Verify that users have FULL control on their profile directory on the server
if you are using roaming profiles.  If the profile can't properly right back
to the server it will also hang.  We had an issue where somehow acl got
changed and users did not have full control and changing it to full
resolved. Also verify print drivers and make sure that no print jobs are
getting stuck.  A stuck print job can also prevent a profile from unloading.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com