[THIN] Re: Had to happen...

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 08:55:13 -0400

anything in the event log that says the print drivers are missing?

 I have found that if I don't have the UPD loaded and a user logs in =
with a printer that has no driver or is not aliased, the server writes =
and event and does nothing with the printer.  For some reason, I also =
had trouble with the server ignoring some of my aliases or I would have =
to add a alias even though I had the driver.  It's not how it is =
supposed to work but it solved the problem.