[THIN] Re: HTTP redirect to HTTPS on CAG

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 16:30:38 -0500

They should have a little check box that says "Allow HTTP redirect to
HTTPS" so you don't have to deal with users who go by http:// and it
doesn't work.  Save some phone calls.  All the feature would do would
have the CAG accept the http:// connection be immediately redirect it to
https:// automatically.