[THIN] HP universal print drivers

  • From: "Jason Benway" <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2010 09:06:22 -0500

It seems like HP is moving toward their universal print driver more and
more for windows 7 and windows 2008.

In our XenApp 5 enviroment we use network printers so I can't use the
citrix UPD.

What is everyone's experience with the HP universal print driver on
XenApp 5 on windows 2003?

Thanks,jb

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer
www.jsjcorp.com <http://www.jsjcorp.com>

JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message in
error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

JPEG image