[THIN] Re: HP t5500 & Altris

  • From: "King, Jesse" <JKing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 17:40:33 -0400

Jim,

I was just checking out the specs on those HP's - nice. and nicely priced
too.

Do you happen to know if Altris is an added expense? I noticed that there is
a 'free Altris HP Client Management software 5.6' for download. It might be
a bad assumption for me to assume that the management for the HP?

Jess