[THIN] Re: HP Thin Clients

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 15:16:41 -0700

We have a large customer that is reporting some difficulties with the
firewall and integrated local virus protection on these devices with XPe.
They use Altiris and are not fully satisfied. In the end it will work out
fine, but it has raised their desire to switch over to CE and strip down the
device significantly. Since we are not responisble for that portion of the
project I can't give more details, my estimate is that it does work, but it
a bit more challenging than it seemed up front.

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262