[THIN] HP Thin Client Management

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:23:19 -0500

I am working with some HP ThinPro thin clients and taking a look at HP
Device Manager.  It's been a few years since I messed with HP thin
clients.  They were still Neoware the last time I really worked with
them heavily.

Device Manager seems kind of clunky.  Is there something else they
offer for thin client management I am just not seeing?  If you are
running HP thin clients, is that what you are using for device
management?  I remember the Neoware tools being better than this.

I am pretty impressed with the ThinPro OS.  Seems pretty nice on the surface.

Greg