[THIN] Re: HP LaserJet P2015 Windows Server 2008R2

  • From: Jez <jezosaurus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2013 21:05:07 +0100

We've been having fun & games of all sorts with the hp universal driver -
it takes us ages to install. We don't know what the issue is (it seems OK
once it's installed), and that's not in a Terminal Server environment.
Similar issues with PCL6 and PS drivers.

A quick google (I've not been dealing with this directly) suggested that it
was a know problem at HP, and they either don't seem to know what it is or
are not doing anything about it.

No similar issues with Lexmark or Xerox printers on 2008.

Sorry - probably not much help there...