[THIN] Re: HP LaserJet 2300

  • From: "cherie.watts Watts" <cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:19:48 +1000

I am guessing the printer is meant to be an autocreated printer??

I recommend updating to Citrix XP SP3/FR3 or at the very least SP3.
Then apply the following post SP3 fixes. These fix a number of printer
driver mapping problems with autocreation.

XE103W2K082
XE103W2K126

XE103W2K082 specifically has a fix with targets driver mapping when
auto-creation.

It the LaserJet 2300 driver is stable and does the job and the problem
is only the auto-creation then this might fix your problem.