[THIN] HP LJ 5/5M

  • From: "Jason Benway" <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:25:07 -0400

The HP LJ 5/5M is a basic print driver, but for some reason on one of
the citrix servers it seems to be currupt. I've tried to delete it to
re-add but it tells me its in use.

Will I have to kick everyone off the server and restart the print
spooler to be able to delete the driver?

Jason Benway
System/Storage Engineer
616-847-8474 telephone
616-850-1208 fax
www.jsjcorp.com <http://www.jsjcorp.com/>
         JSJ Corporation
700 Robbins Road
Grand Haven, MI 49417

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If
you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the
addressee,
you must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this
message or any information herein. If you have received this message in
error,
please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message. Thank you for your cooperation.

JPEG image