[THIN] Re: HP Drivers and Corel ARGHHHH

  • From: Bill Adragna <bill.adragna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 11:13:20 -0500

Now it is getting good. I installed the drivers and printers on the test farm, same version of all software... same exact drivers, used a person who experiences the problem, and although it is fixed in our live by removing the HP4200N driver, I can not duplicate it in the test system.

bollocks!

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.