[THIN] HP Deskjet 710c and paperport scanner...

  • From: "Ronnie Morgan" <rmorgan@xxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 16:34:31 -0500

I have a user who is trying to connect their client printer to TS with a
paperport scanner in between.  So far, it will connect, but nothing will
print out.  I have searched the archives, but I'm not able to find anything
about how to make this set up work.  It looks as though others are using a
printer connected via the paperport, but how did it get set up?  We are not
intereted in the client machine being able to scan anything into terminal
server.  We just need for the client to print.

Any suggestions?

Ronnie