[THIN] HP Deskjet 3820 compatible driver??

  • From: "Anthony Saliba" <anthony_salibas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:16:11 +1100

Hi

Does anyone have the HP Deskjet 3820 printer working under Windows Terminal
Server??  I tried mapping it to a DeskJet 550c which works for most deskjets
but no luck - didn't autocreate.

Is there an updated list of compatible printers that work under citrix.  The
last 3 printers I have played with fail to work in a citrix environment.  We
don't install HP drivers on our servers, only use MS compatible via printer
mapping

Thanks
Anthony