[THIN] HP DeskJet 5550 Landscape printing

  • From: Jason Patten <pattenj@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 08:39:38 -0400

It seems as if I am always asking Printer questions.. but here goes.

We have multiple Clients that use the HP DeskJet 550C printer (thee printers
are a headache over all).  However this guy cannot print Landscape. Portrait
printing is fine, but when he attempts to print landscape all that prints is
a thin line on the bottom of the page (right side if held landscape).  We
have NT4 TSE MF1.8 SP2 and the 550C is aliased to use the 1200C driver.
Anyone have any ideas as to what is happening?

Jason

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130