[THIN] HP Business InkJet 2200

  • From: "Barnes, Kim" <Kim.Barnes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Learncitrix (learncitrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <learncitrix@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"THIN@FREELISTS. ORG (thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 15:22:44 -0600

Has anyone set up an HP Business InkJet 2200 for Citrix users?  We are
running W2K/TS with MF XP on an NT Domain.  The print server is an NT 4.0
Server.  I've installed the W2K drivers on the Terminal Server, but it's not
printing.  The print job makes it to the queue but just sits there.  The
application that sent the print job gets locked up.  PC users are fine.

We are trying to encourage our PC users to move over to Wyse Terminals and
Citrix.  But if I can't get these printer issues resolved, more and more are
going to want to stay on a PC.

Thanks,
Kim Barnes
Server Administrator
TTI, Inc.
817-740-9000
kim.barnes@xxxxxxxxxx

Add users now! - not more servers. If you?re using Citrix,
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=79