[THIN] Re: HELP! Moved Citrix from company.com to company.local

  • From: Tom Howarth <tom.howarth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 20:37:25 +0100

have you changed your license file.  this is the one you get from
Citrix.  when you or a co-worker first applied for it you were
required to give the fully quallified domain name of your license
server.  this was hard coded in to the file.  it can not be changed as
it is in reality a certificate.  even though you have removed and
reinstalled the license server, you will not be able to serve clients
as according to the license file it is installed on the wrong server.