[THIN] HELP! Moved Citrix from company.com to company.local

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 14:53:53 -0400

I just installed a new server 2003 SBS.  I made it the Domain Controler in
domain.local, all my old servers are in domain.com.  I've been moving them over
one by one and things were going great.  When I moved Citrix over however
everything stopped working on Citrix.  I've added the administrator from
domain.local into the Presentation Server administrators.  I can modify program
settings and everything from the Console, however no workstation can access any
programs on Citrix.  I believe this to be licensing related.  When I go to
Citrix licensing I have no options other than lanugage preference.  I've
"repaired" licensing and I still get the same problem.

If someone is out there TODAY please email me.

Thanks,

Gunnar