[THIN] Re: HEAT 6 in Citrix

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 20:47:46 -0700

Try this:
---

It took a small bit of scripting and a bit of guess work, but I figured it
out.

HKCU\Software\Goldmine\HEAT\Common\Paths

Add - Catalog   REG_SZ   Y:\ (or whatever...)

In order to get the set for each Citrix user, I used the Application
Compatibility Scripts and created a new one.  Pretty simple..

--------------------------

reg query hkcu\Software\GoldMine\HEAT\Common\Paths /v Catalog
If not errorlevel 1 goto Exists
reg add hkcu\Software\GoldMine\HEAT\Common\Paths /v Catalog /t REG_SZ /d Y:\

:Exists

--------------------------

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.

Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.