[THIN] HEAT 6 in Citrix

  • From: "Parker, Dennis" <Dennis.Parker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 12:43:46 -0700

Anybody out here using HEAT 6 in a Citrix/Terminal Server environment?  If
so, please give me a shout and tell me how you got around the catalog
wanting to only be created in the HEAT directory.

To be a little more specific...

I have an NT 4.0 TSE farm with HEAT 6 that is working fine.  The problem is
that HEAT 5 used an .INI file to set paths.  HEAT 6 uses the registry, but I
can't find anywhere to set this in the registry.  We upgraded from HEAT 5 to
HEAT 6 on the NT 4.0 TSE servers and they remember the setting for the path
to each users catalog file which was programmed to go to the Home Directory.

I'm installing a new 2003 Terminal Server with Citrix MPS 3.0 and can't get
the catalog file to go the home directory.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dennis Parker, MCSE, CCA
Senior Systems Analyst
Fiserv EFT
4550 SW Macadam Ave, Ste 100
Portland, Or. 97239
Direct: 503-274-6785
Fax:    503-274-6619

This e-mail is confidential and may well be legally privileged.   If you
have received it in error, you are on notice of its status.   Please notify
us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your
system.   Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its
contents to any other person.   To do so could violate state and Federal
privacy laws.
Thank you for your cooperation.   Please contact me if you need assistance.

than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147