[THIN] Re: Groupwise pop up

  • From: "Mark CALLEJA" <Mark.CALLEJA@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 22:39:54 +0800

Steve

If the popup is the one I am thinking of it is the WMS. From memory is
was a problem with the user's profile.  Double check that the WMS was
installed with change user /install switch.  It most likely will work
for the user who installed the app but not for anyone else.  Another
reason for this kind of error (but very rare) is permissions to the reg
key.  All my installs are IMS packages (5.5 and 6.0) but I did have
problems with WMS and manually installed this component for each of the
servers as I didn't have time to troubleshoot the package.

HTH
Mk

Mark Calleja
Coordinator Network Systems
Network Systems
Dept Housing and Works
(08) 9222 4941
mark.calleja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 13/02/03 22:32 PM >>>

There is no IMS involved and checking what version they use and whether
it
is a Novell client, windows messaging or GroupWise app pop up- thanks

Steve Greenberg
Thin Client Computing
34522 N. Scottsdale Rd. suite D8453
Scottsdale, AZ 85262