[THIN] Re: Groupwise Client Upgrade

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:09:19 -0500

I've got GW6 published, and it seems to be working fine.  The
installation went fine, but using a single mandatory profile, I had a
few registry permission issues.

Groupwise requires read/write access to some of the
HKCU\software\novell subkeys.  You can see this info using sysinternals
Regmon.

Paul

>>> mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/05/03 05:30AM >>>

Hi
I did this last year when creating a new ghost image build for a
medium
sized server farm.

I did an upgrade from 5.5 to 6 and found that 6 refused to register
dlls
during the install.

Re imaged and then removed 5.5 first. Rebooted and installed 6. No
problem
registering the dlls.
Worked a treat an has been working fine since then.

regards