[THIN] Groupwise Client Upgrade

  • From: "Joe Mulhall" <Joe.Mulhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 10:09:43 +0000

Hi,

I'm planning an upgrading from Groupwise client 5.5 SP3 to 6 on my
Citrix XP FR2, Win2k SP2 servers.  Anyone used or experienced problems
with GW6 re Citrix? Do I need to worry, or just upgrade as per usual and
walk away?

I've noted a couple of unresolved issues on processor and memory usage
posted in the archives, but no real details to look out for.

Joe Mulhall
MCSE, MCP+I, CCSA

Network Engineer