[THIN] Re: Group Policy question for an NT 4.0 Domain

  • From: "Jim Hathaway" <JimH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:19:04 -0800

You can do it either way, although you would find some things a bit
easier in Windows 2000, with an NT 4.0 domain, you have to use NT 4.0's
poledit to restrict access on your windows 2000 server.=20

Jim K has many fine ADM's in Thethin.net for you to use to help you
through this.=20

http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm#policies