[THIN] Group Policy question for an NT 4.0 Domain

  • From: "White, Collin" <cwhite@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 14:59:45 -0500

Hello, I am running a Windows 2000 server with MetaframeXP in a Windows NT
4.0 Domain.  My question is:  Can I set up a Group Policy for a particular
group of people who dial-in to my Metaframe server to limit their access to
resources on my network?  Or do I have to running a Windows 2000 domain to
do this?  The situation is that I have a certain number of people that
dial-in who I need to lock down to only see one application, and not be able
to get anywhere else such Windows Explorer, Network Neighborhood and so on.
Do you have any suggestions?  I am new to GPO's

Thanks,

Collin White