[THIN] Group Policy help

  • From: "Brian Rota" <brian.rota@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:55:54 -0400

I was wondering if anyone can help with some GPO help.

Here is what I did.
I created an OU called Citrix Servers.
Created a Group called Citrix Users
I added the Citrix server to the OU.
I then created a Policy for a locked down environment.
I only want the policy to affect the Citrix users when they log into a
citrix server not when they log into there every day Win2k computers.
But for some reason the Policy does not work
I added a link to the domain root but then the Policy locked down the
local win2k computers.

Can someone please tell me what I may be missing?

Thanks

Brian

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130