[THIN] Re: Group Policy Registry extension - Cool Tool!

  • From: "Tyler Kinchen" <tkinchen.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 13:19:02 -0400

I like using Pookmail.  They basically create an email box for you on
the fly when the email comes in.  You can make up the email address
without having to have an account already created.  Pookmail deletes
the stuff after 24 hours.  Course there is no password associated with
the account, you just input the email address you made up and it logs
you in.  http://www.pookmail.com  It's free.  I think there are other
services out there that do this also but I can't remember their names.

Regards,

Tyler Kinchen

On 6/30/06, Jim Kenzig http://ThinHelp.com <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is no such thing as a free lunch. This is why you set yourself up with a "spam" gmail, yahoo or msn account. Create the account and don't use if for anything else but getting stuff like this. Jim Kenzig

Doug Rooney <doug@> wrote:

Too bad you have to sign up for their spam list to get it. How well does it work?

Thank You
-Doug Rooney
Sonoma TileMakers
IT Systems Administrator