[THIN] Re: Group Policies not applying

  • From: "Anthony Green" <agreen@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 23:50:46 +0100

I know, wierd isnt it.

Goto properties of root drive->security->advanced->and tick replace
permissions on child objects...
Believe it or not this fixes the problem.

FYI - The GPO is linked to a Citrix Servers OU with loopback enabled.
Authenticated Users have "read" and "apply policy".  The policy is enabled,
and no override is set.

  _____