[THIN] Re: Grainy Printouts

  • From: "Christine Allen" <Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:26:30 -0400

Yes it is the the laserjet II.   I will try that. Thanks.

From: Christine Allen Christine.Allen@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 14:50:39 -0400
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Grainy Printouts

Hello,

Running XP fr3.  We were having some printing issues.  I mapped the
client side driver to the Citrix UPD, which fixed the wfshell crashing
and printing issues.  However now we have a new issue.  The printouts
are coming somewhat grainy and lighter.  Found article CTX089874, but
nothing really stands out as what are problem is.  Has anyone else had
to deal with this issue, if so how did you resolve it?   I'm ready to go
third party.