[THIN] Re: Gotomeeting inside Citrix desktop session

  • From: Magnus Hjorleifsson <magnus@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 19:54:19 -0400

We have the same issue which only affects VDI ( xenapp sessions or published
desktops or apps don't have this issue). We noticed the same behavior with
microsofts easy assist as well.

We opened tickets with both ms and Citrix, ms blames Citrix and Citrix is able
to reproduce. They are working on a fix for this ( since January of this year)
which has not come out yet.

This issue is with the pica display driver and the ms equivalent if not using
xendesktop.

Sent from my iPhone