[THIN] Good Quote

  • From: "Ron Oglesby" <roglesby@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 15:33:33 -0600

Heard this today when I asked why a dev server (with DEV in the name)
was suddenly considered production by the end users and the application
owner. Then suddenly had 35 users on it after 1 DAY of "testing", no
image, and no load balancing.

Well Ron, "one man's dev is another man's prod around here."

Ron Oglesby
Senior Technical Architect
=20
RapidApp