[THIN] Re: Goldmine CRM

  • From: JClewitt@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 09:50:42 +0100

We have been using Gold mine for years, with only minor problems, in fact we
have just upgraded to version 6.
Not sure of your set up but I would suggest not installing any code on the
terminal servers uses a PC to install and setup then just create a shortcut on
your TS boxes that points to gwm6.exe on the app server. As far as the TS's are
concerned all you do need to make sure you have IE6 and BDE 5.01.

Sorry about the time between the post and my answer, I don't ready these things
every day.