[THIN] Going from Full Client to Web Client

  • From: "Brian Politis" <bpolitis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:43:42 -0400

I saw a thread on the list about going from full client to the web
client via CSG awhile back.  I have searched the archives, and can't
find it..  Sorry to ask the question again, but can people fill me in on
what issues I might have in going from the full client to web client?

Thanks,
        Brian Politis
This weeks Sponsor NetX Inc Thin Client
NetX Develops XP and NT Embedded