[THIN] Re: Giving external parties access to your Citrix published applications

  • From: Michael Pardee <pardeemp.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 20:05:18 -0400

³It sounds more like you want to simply deliver applications and not ahve
those users mix with your employees.²

Exactly what I am looking to do.  The separate AD is a given as we already
have this in place.  I am trying to avoid a trust between our DMZ and our
internal data center network.  The MS terminal server external connector is
OK cost wise.  I was assuming full Citrix licenses for the external parties,
is that not the case?  Does Citrix offer any kind of connector?  I have a
meeting with them tomorrow morning to discuss this as well.

Thanks for the responses.

From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 18:37:17 -0400
To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>