[THIN] Re: Giving expernal parties access to your Citrix published applications

  • From: "Steve Greenberg" <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 09:26:35 -0700

Take a close look at the Citrix Access Gateway with Advanced Access Control.
The intent of this product is to do exactly what you are describing- create
an access platform with extremely granular security. Likely it would be
better to create a new farm and all the resources, but AAC is designed to do
this using the existing resources. Even if you did decide to create a new
farm, AAC is still a better security front end and could service both farms.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262