[THIN] Re: Gina files

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 10:01:59 -0700

I notice that I have two gina entries in the registry:

GinaDLL = ctxgina.dll
ctxGinaDLL = ngina.dll

I am guessing that these are chained gina files.  I think ngina.dll comes
from Lotus Notes when you use the single sign-on service.  Not sure though.

adam

|---------+------------------------------------>
|         |           "Hutchinson, Alan"       |
|         |           <Alan.Hutchinson@southamp|
|         |           ton.gov.uk>              |
|         |           Sent by:                 |
|         |           thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|
|         |                                    |
|         |                                    |
|         |           12/29/2004 08:01 AM      |
|         |           Please respond to thin   |
|         |                                    |
|---------+------------------------------------>

  |       To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                 |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [THIN] Re: Gina files

I agree - it is not something I would change just for the sake of it.
One sort of assumes that Citrix has got this right and as such may make
some assumptions about being first in the list. To follow on from
Steve's point - yes, it has worked perfectly (but test, test, and test
again).

That said it looks like I'm going to have to change the order on my main
farm in a few weeks time !!! .

Regards,

Alan.