[THIN] Re: Ghosting Citrix XP on 2003 Servers

  • From: "Fojut, Joseph A." <Fojut.Joseph@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:10:50 -0600

I have been booting with a network boot disk and placing the image on a network
drive.  We have been doing this for quite a while with all of our servers and
this is the first time we have encountered a problem.

If ghost locks up during imaging, there is no error message -- ghost just
hangs.  If it does complete an image, ghost will tell you that the file is
corrupt when you try to restore the image and that you are not able to restore
the file.  I have tried this with both ghost 7.5 and 8.0.

Joe