[THIN] Re: Ghost Images

  • From: "Paul Taylor" <TaylorP@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 14:05:15 +0100

Hi there

We ghost our Citrix servers.  We have 3 in our farm and whilst,
technically, they are all identical we still ghost them individually.

Paul

Need free business advice, then visit our website at www.broomfield.co.uk

Confidentiality:
This e-mail and its attachments are intended for the above named recipient(s)
only and may be confidential and/or privileged.  If they have come to you in
error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or disclose them
or any part of their contents to any person or organisation; please reply to
this e-mail and highlight the error immediately and delete this e-mail and its
attachments from your computer system.

This footnote also confirms that before leaving our system this e-mail message
has been swept for the presence of computer viruses.