[THIN] Re: Getting User ID/Reading User's Environment Variables

  • From: "Chris De Jongh" <Chris.De.Jongh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:32:32 +0100

I've got the some solution for a cmd file.
My solution was the following to create a dos environment that can be used
to connect to shares.

for /f "tokens=3" %%I in ('"qwinsta | find /I /V " ica-tcp" | find /I
"ica-tcp#""') do set EMCONSOLE_ID=%COMPUTERNAME%_%%I

But I would like to get the Session ID information via MFCOM. Any Ideas ?
Tnx