[THIN] Re: Getting Shutdown off of the start bar

  • From: "Jay Moock" <jmoock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:48:17 -0500

You can still use the NT 4 system policies on W2K servers (i.e. the policy
setting that removed shutdown on NT4 will remove it on W2K as well).  There
are also some good ADM files on thethin.net that will let you control the
fancier features of the W2K Start Menu and Desktop.

http://thethin.net/tsdownload.cfm#policies