[THIN] Re: Getting Shutdown off of the start bar

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 07:19:24 -0700

group policy.  I don't know the location, but that's how we do it.

adam

                      "Scott Skrogstad"

                      <scott@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [THIN] Getting
Shutdown off of the start bar
                      thin-bounce@freel

                      ists.org

                      01/28/2004 06:27

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      thin

I have metaframe XP running on win2k in a NT Domain.  How
do I stop my users from being able to select shutdown on
their publish desktop.  I can't run active directory still
in an NT domain...

Thanks,

Scott

This Week's Sponsor - Emergent Online 99Point9.com
EOL THINssentials? Bring You TRUE Universal Printing Solutions
and Time Zone Support. EOL delivers any print job, any
time zone, to any client, over Any protocol (ICA or RDP)!
http://www.99point9.com/public/products/index.asp