[THIN] Re: Get current logged in Published App Name via VBS

  • From: Andrew Wood <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:16:49 -0000

Have a look at MFCOM http://forums.citrix.com/thread.jspa?threadID=61275

Or powershell – check out http://bsonposh.com/archives/828

*From:* thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On
Behalf Of *IT Helpdesk
*Sent:* 29 November 2011 09:55
*To:* 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
*Subject:* [THIN] Get current logged in Published App Name via VBS

Hi all,

Can anyone help point me in the direction of the code to get the current
published application name in VBS.

I want to check whether the published app name ends in DESKTOP (to indicate
someone in our infrastructure is running a published desktop rather than
just a published app).

At the moment, I'm using the GETPUBAPP.EXE utility piped out to a text file
and then read back in which works, but is messy.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

*IT Helpdesk*
IT Support
*BM Polyco Ltd**

*Tel: 020 8443 9002 | Fax: 020 8443 9011 | E-Mail: it@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Crown Road, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 1TX

Registered in England No 1368213

www.polyco.co.uk

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not
use or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other
party. The contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding
on the Company unless supported by authorised documentation.
This e-mail has been scanned for content by Websense Hosted Email
Security<http://www.websense.com>